Tuesday 8 September 2015

Our First Day!


This blog is to keep our wonderful families informed about what is happening in grade 2. Today was an exciting day as students entered the classroom for the first time. They are a wonderful group and I am truly blessed to have so many kind and hard working students.

This morning our school was blessed and we also had a smudging ceremony provided by an elder in our community. We practiced our routines and put away all of our belongings.  Students gave their ideas to what makes a good classroom. We used those ideas to create a classroom contract and each student signed it.


After lunch, I invited students to my heart. Each of them is special and I want them to know that they are very important to me. Students also received a special envelope to take home as homework! Don't worry, there isn't a test tomorrow ;D  Please open the envelope with your child and review the contents and letter inside.


Thank you to my wonderful class for such a great first day! I can't wait to see you all again tomorrow.

Mrs.Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment